If marketing and PR are on your to do list but you’re not sure where to start, or if your current communications activity is in need of a refresh and you’re struggling to find the time to do it, the Partners Pathfinder is for you.
How does the Pathfinder work?
Over two, half-day workshops tailored specifically to your organisation, we’ll help you clarify your goals and exactly what results you need communications to deliver; identify the people you need to reach and the things that matter to them; achieve clarity on the messages you need to communicate; identify the channels of communication that will be most effective for your organisation; and pull everything together into a clear and cohesive plan of activity.
What you’ll get:
• Clarity on exactly what you need marketing and PR to achieve for your business
• A communications strategy and a practical plan of activities designed specifically to achieve your goals
• Valuable and structured thinking time, with communications experts guiding you through the process
• The option to dip into ongoing advice and support at exactly the level you need from an experienced team
This is no ‘one size fits all’ workshop. The Partners Pathfinder is tailored around your business, your team and your needs to help you achieve your objectives. We'll help you develop a marketing communications strategy that will:
• Align your marketing objectives to your business objectives
• Help you better understand the audiences that are important to your business
• Find effective ways of reaching those people with the right messages
• Create a strategic, focused and structured plan of action
To find out more about how you can tap into the expertise of a team with 25 years’ communications experience across a range of industries, contact Karen Tinkler on 01904 610077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org